Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What is the worst movie you absolutely love and why?

For me, it's Moon Child starring J-Rock stars Hyde and Gackt. It's about an orphan boy and his gang of street urchins who meet a vampire and over time become big time gangsters in a future Hong Kong that is overrun with immigrants due to... economics, I think. It's mostly about the gangster scene, less about the vampirism, but it does have some interesting ideas.

It's fucking terrible, but my weeb past (as well as my unending admiration of Hyde as a musician) make me think fondly of this terrible movie. Not sure if it's worth a look, but I adore it.

What terrible movies do you genuinely enjoy? For what reason?



Submitted August 30, 2017 at 07:04PM by trainercatlady http://ift.tt/2wUj0Jh

No comments:

Post a Comment