Thursday, September 28, 2017

[Question] I am trying to find a scene from a war film where an allied soldier shoots a wounded friendly, who is laying on a tank, as he runs past him.

I think it is from 'Band of Brothers' or maybe from 'the pacific' but I for the life of me can not remember. I have already went through 'Fury' and 'Saving Private Ryan'.

To be more descriptive a small group of soldiers is re-positioning after I believe they get ambushed. As they move past their tank that has dead and wounded on it there is a soldier asking for help who seems like he is fatally wounded. So as one soldier moves over him he very clearly shoots him in the head with out stopping or looking at him.

If anyone knows where the scene I am talking about is from I would really appreciate knowing, I have searched for a while and it's driving me nuts.



Submitted September 28, 2017 at 01:40PM by MexicanMcMac http://ift.tt/2yKb2jw

No comments:

Post a Comment