Sunday, September 17, 2017

Time renegades. Confused about Gun-Woo

Why isn't he still a detective at the end of the film? I mean the murderer din't affect his life choices in the beginning. Why should he suddenly be a teacher? I've had several people explain it to me that it's their reincarnations but that still doesn't explain why he's no longer a cop. I tried coming up with my own reasons but people don't seem to understand it so I'm not sure if it's correct either. I think of it as his subconscious made all the decisions based on what it knew of the past that he would not meet the girl as a cop and thus became a teacher instead. So when his present self "comes back" he's surprised to see everything that changed because he doesnt know what happened while he was "out of his body". I really don't know how to explain this properly so any help would be appreciated.



Submitted September 17, 2017 at 11:19AM by Darklegor1 http://ift.tt/2x8PufT

No comments:

Post a Comment