Sunday, September 17, 2017

Searching for a movie title.. help!

I remember seeing this movie years ago on what I believe would have been VH1 or MTV.

The movie is based on a bunch of kids at school, there's a smart girl, some white boy who plays guitar who's a nerd and has a crush on a more popular girl, a black boy on the basketball team who was suffering depression and his girlfriend. They all have accounts on a website that's basically a chat room for video and text.

I remember that each kid would use that site as like an escape (I think) because they were each dealing with at home struggles. The only one that I totally recall is the basketball player because I remember at the end of the movie he killed himself by streaming himself with a bowl full of pills and he was taking them randomly talking a bunch of crazy stuff while people were claiming he was faking it. He then went to lay down in bed and never woke up. I remember the other students were watching his stream and I think the girl called the cops.

I reaaalllllyyyy want to see this movie again, especially after watching suicide room.

Does anyone remember this movie?



Submitted September 17, 2017 at 03:33PM by trashl3y http://ift.tt/2wzRbBi

No comments:

Post a Comment