Sunday, September 17, 2017

Do I ruin movies by doing this?

Example that just happened.

I was watching Baby Driver. Great first 30 minutes. So great that I can't wait to see what happens.

I go to google and search up the plot in advance as it goes on. Read the wiki and to my surprise it seems interesting right down to the end, thus, successfully spoiling myself.

However, now I'm looking forward to it even more.

Is that a bad habit that I've picked up? I also usually do this for video games.

If the plot sucks after the point I'm reading past. It usually just ruins the game for me and I stop playing/watching.

Edit; I don't skip to the end or stop watching. I finish the freaking movie if I find that the plot is cool.. if the plot sucks and goes down a weird path. I shut off my computer and do something else.



Submitted September 17, 2017 at 09:16PM by byreeenn http://ift.tt/2y8GCGq

No comments:

Post a Comment