Sunday, September 17, 2017

A movie exactly like "before i fall"?

I recently watched "Before I fall" and the entire time I knew what was going to happen because I had seen another movie with the exact same plot that ends just like it but for the life of me could not remember what that movie was or who starred in it or what the differences were. I know it's been a few years since I watched the other one but it had the same idea of a girl reliving the same day until she changes enough things in her day that ultimately ends in her dying saving someone else,

Does anyone know what this other movie is?

I swear I've never read the book or watched this movie before but it was complete déjà vu, I thought this one was a remake of the other one at first.



Submitted September 17, 2017 at 01:40PM by fruitsaladx http://ift.tt/2jDDmRk

No comments:

Post a Comment