Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Please help, need to find this movie

My wife has me tortured about a movie I supposedly had her watch about 10 years ago, she cannot remember who acted in it but here is what she tells me it's about : set in England in 80/90 young lad gets adopted by family taken him out of domestic abuse, new family are good especially the father but he dies and new mom moves to Australia to be with her birth son, new mom promised part of father's estate to help him buy their home, new mum goes back on offer and leaves him financially stuck, he might be a manager of a local bar, gets into illegal back street fighting, he writes a autobiography and becomes a best seller, gets life in order and appears on national television.

Please help she's driving me mad!!



Submitted August 30, 2017 at 12:44PM by Animal170582 http://ift.tt/2wTKAX8

No comments:

Post a Comment