Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Trying to find the title of a film I watched in Korea

I was browsing the tv in my hotel room when I came across a film that I knew right away was a romantic comedy. I usually hate them so I started watching it to make fun of it. However, even though I couldn't understand a word, I became completely engrossed in it just by getting context clues of the situation, and watched it completely through to the end. I would love to figure out what movie it is so I could find it and watch it again, but with English subtitles.

A brief description from my perspective (although I may have contextualized it incorrectly):

A man and a woman sit next to each other on a train. The man works for some kind of basketball team (and I think he makes a move on her using a basketball) she obviously is upset by this at first and tries to change seats but they somehow keep ending up back together. at some point the train stops for a reason I missed, and they somehow end up off of the train. as these things go, the train ends up leaving without them and they have to find their way together.

hopefully that's enough information to get something. I can provide more info if necessary.



Submitted September 18, 2017 at 11:14PM by Van_Gundy http://ift.tt/2jGlKUM

No comments:

Post a Comment