Saturday, January 27, 2018

positivechange

So - bit of backstory first: I’m 24 (nearly 25) and have been in my job for 2 years, and with the company I’m at for 3. I’m using my theatre degree (which is a rare treat) and get to do a mixture of performing and administraton which I enjoy. It’s a great first job out of university.

HOWEVER

The job is starting to grate on me, I’m bored of the repetitive nature of the work, and the team I work with is getting me down.

I’ve been looking for a new job for around six months, before I let my attitude affect my work. But nothing I apply for seem to get past the interview stage, if I get there at all. Part of me is still happy where I am, but I know it can’t last forever. It’s really getting me down. Does anyone have any advice for getting over that hump?

Tldr: I need to change jobs but can’t seem to get out.



Submitted January 27, 2018 at 10:22AM by thattashakid http://ift.tt/2nfZpfX

No comments:

Post a Comment