Monday, September 4, 2017

What movie still to come out this year are you most excited for?

I have just gone to the cinema for the first time in awhile and seeing the trailers reminded me of some movies coming out and I was just curious as to what you are most excited to see still this year and why?

For me personally its Happy Dead Day, which most people I talk to havent seem to heard of but its like a triller/horror sort of groundhog day/premature/edge of tomorrow where I chick keeps getting murdered and repeating the day. The 3 movies that I just said I absolutely love and in key part to the day reset concept, so even though I know I probably shouldnt hyped for this, I am.



Submitted September 04, 2017 at 10:04PM by NoOneImportantOCE http://ift.tt/2ezOY2h

No comments:

Post a Comment