Monday, September 4, 2017

Wanting to start up my film reviews again...

When I had more free time on my hands, I would write film reviews and post on my Facebook page or on other social media sites. I tried a WordPress page for a while, but I didn't have the time to keep it up. Film criticism (music and TV criticism as well) has always been a fun hobby of mine, and I want to get back into it.

I have some samples of my film reviews that I would gladly post just to see if there would be demand. Also, if there are any films you want me to review, I'm open to requests. I'll make sure that it opens with a TL;DR so that you get the overall idea of my opinions.

So, who wants to see some of my reviews?



Submitted September 04, 2017 at 07:34PM by ZooStation86 http://ift.tt/2gAkPQW

No comments:

Post a Comment