Sunday, September 17, 2017

Thoughts about King Kong...

I just recently re-watched Kong: Skull Island (awesome movie) and had a thought about the one that came out in 2005. What if, in some weird Universe, the "Kong" from 2005 was a relative of the 2017 Kong? What made me think about this is that there is a line in Skull Island where, John C. Reilly says, "Kong is young, he's still growing."

I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, but for some reason I thought that the Kong from 2005 was either the same one, just grown, and able to walk upright, or a distant relative of the Kong we have now....

Leave me your thoughts on this, I might just be sleepy but it just occurred to me that this is a possibility... or I'm just stupid...

What if



Submitted September 17, 2017 at 08:14PM by nirvanaspirit666 http://ift.tt/2xqMcan

No comments:

Post a Comment