Monday, September 11, 2017

Terrifying Real Life Storyy I had with the Original "It" (1990) Movie

With the release of the recent "It" 2017 movie, I was contemplating whether I should share a personal true story I had when I watched the original "It" 1990 adaptation like 10-12 years ago. And finally, in honor of the new "It" 2017 movie, I have decided to share it on the internet because I feel it was "too special/crazy" not to be shared with other people, so here is a summary of what happened on that unforgettable day:

At that day, during summer vacation, it was around 11-12 midnight time and I was a little bored, so I decided to call my cousin so we can have a little chat just to pass time, and then, knowing that I love watching action/horror movies at night, he told me that there is this movie called "It" that is being broadcasted on TV at the moment, so I said okay I'll go watch it right now, then I closed the phone and went to watch the movie afterwards (which, by the way, was a "clubbed version" of all the mini series episodes of the original 1990 "It" movie into a 3+ hours long movie).

I watched the whole movie and to be honest, the movie itself was okay, but I wasn't actually terrified or anything at all (horror movies generally don't fright me that much at all). HOWEVER, as the movie was about to end at around 2 a.m. in the morning, the original movie ended with the clown's laughter the moment the credits start to roll, and then, at that very moment during the laughter/beginning of the credits, I had a smile on my face and in my head I was like "Heh..... Nice try but that doesn't scare me". However..... AT THAT SAME MOMENT as I was thinking that in my head while the clown's laughter was still playing..... there was a SUDDEN POWER OUTAGE IN MY ENTIRE HOUSE and the room completely turned into darkness. All I can hear is the clown's voice echoing in my head as it was the last thing I heard before the sudden power outage and silence of the room afterwards. I was completely terrified. I've never been so terrified from a horror movie in my life as I was at that moment. I grabbed my Nokia phone next to me and mashed on the buttons so it can light my surroundings through the screen light as I walked slowly towards my parents room. My heart was pounding really hard as I was thinking in my head "Is this..... Is this a coincidence? Or is this all...... related?......" and the only thing I can hear while I was walking slowly towards my parent's room is the clown's laughter echoing in my head over and over again.

Luckily, I managed to reach my parents room at the end and during that night, I couldn't sleep until 5-6 a.m. in the morning because of this incident and the fact that I couldn't get the clown's laughter out of my head for the duration of the entire night.

And as you may guess, when I told my cousin this story the next day, he burst out into laughter saying "HAHA! So I arranged the perfect night show for ya, huh?" while I was yelling at him on the phone and I was like "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!".

It was one crazy night that I still can't believe it actually happened to this very day. Was it coincidence that the electricity was cut-off during the clown's laughter at the start of the credit (and while I was being overconfident about my braveness in my head at that exact moment)? I will never know........

(P.S: And yeah I did watch the recent "It" 2017 movie, but THIS TIME, I watched it at the cinema, so no more "electricity shortage shenanigans" this time. It was a good movie, but nowhere nearly as scary as what happened to me when I watched the original "It" movie at that fateful night. lol)



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 04:22AM by Infinity_Master http://ift.tt/2wk3QYQ

No comments:

Post a Comment