Monday, September 11, 2017

positivechange

I've been ill for half my life with IBD. Had my first operation 5 months ago and have two more to go. Presuming things go well I'm going to hopefully get my life back.

Watching family & friends go on to live their lives while I can barely leave the house has been tough. So many things I have wanted to do but it's not been possible.

 

I decided I need to learn something that's easy going on the body. Using a computer daily and it's something I think id enjoy, web development seems like a good choice.

 

The problem is, I'm just unmotivated, got no drive to grind it out. I get ready, open up the programs & course(s) I'm following but eventually end up on YouTube, watching a film or playing some game. It's annoying as fuck because they don't benefit me in anyway.

 

How do I get out of this hole?



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 05:06AM by Benzh http://ift.tt/2xZgf6C

No comments:

Post a Comment