Sunday, September 17, 2017

positivechange

I guess we all feel lost at times. Those moments when you feel like you've tried everything, but nothing seems to work. Some people give up after a first try, but that doesn't get you anywhere. I used to be one of these people. I gave up when all hope was lost, but I've become a stronger person because of this, and I've found the motivation to strive to success, to aim for my dreams and to focus on my life's passions. I've used meditation and time tables and a simple smile on my face to push me through these hard times, and readers it's as simple as that. We all have the potential no matter how done with life we feel, there is always another option, don't let yourself fall down, bring yourself back up, because it's only going to get worse before it gets better, and there is always light at the end of the tunnel for those who ask for it, so be that person, get out, live your life, trash the bad, cling on to the good. Love and you will be loved <3



Submitted September 17, 2017 at 03:16PM by lcathsalmond http://ift.tt/2hb8rHm

No comments:

Post a Comment