Sunday, September 17, 2017

Opinion of Wonder Woman

Let me start off by saying I actually really liked the movie. It was by far the best DC movie I have seen other than the dark knight trilogy(maybe - rises). Gal Gadot played it great and it was very entertaining.

That being said I was a little annoyed at a few things. First I think some of the CGI was a little campy. It felt kind of cartoony at times which was a little off putting. Idk if that was the style they were going for or that it was tough to create a WW1 type environment, but it was kind of obvious.

The second thing was that I don't think they built up the team very well. They had some interesting characters but there was no feeling that the sidekicks had valuable skills to aide Dianna. The sharpshooter on the team didn't even shoot his weapon from what I remember.

These are minor grievances which I am happy about. I am glad Wonder Woman was good. Its a feature film about a female superhero and with a female director and I am glad it was as impressive as it was!



Submitted September 17, 2017 at 01:14PM by bbillak http://ift.tt/2hbuRfu

No comments:

Post a Comment