Tuesday, September 5, 2017

My moviePass card still isn't here.

I started a subscription with MoviePass the day they announced they're incredibly cheap price. Well, it's been about 2 weeks now and still no sign of my card ever arriving in the mail. I checked on my MoviePass app and it says it's been delivered, with the app telling me the card number and and exp. date. I live near Houston, so I'm not sure if the Hurricane might've had something to do with it, but I'm tired of waiting. There's been three movies out that I've been wanting to see, and one of them just left theaters. The other two will probably be gone within the next week. Any of you guys having a hard time receiving your card?



Submitted September 05, 2017 at 04:09PM by GRINGOxFLAMINGO http://ift.tt/2j0VlR3

No comments:

Post a Comment