Sunday, September 17, 2017

May you help me find a unknown film trilogy

I don't know much about the film trilogy I heard about it on a Askreddit post about different movies with the same scenes (it was typed something like that) awhile back I think it was like the top comment and what the comment said was like basically each film of the trilogy had different genres based on what character was the protagonist of that certain film and the rest were side characters then in the next film a certain side character would be the main character and the other character who was the main character in the previous film was a side character and the genre would change as well

The movies may very well suck but I still wanna see it based on that achevment



Submitted September 17, 2017 at 10:32AM by Josh_PIW http://ift.tt/2hax3jr

No comments:

Post a Comment