Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Introducing r/TheAnimationStation: a hub for the latest in animated film and TV!

r/TheAnimationStation

A lot of us on r/movies love animation, and are probably members of subreddits that focus on specific shows (shoutout to excellent subs like r/stevenuniverse, r/BoJackHorseman, r/okko, and many others). Similarly, I'm sure many of us enjoy the latest Pixar films (or just the classics) and the big animes that make it to the West.

r/animation seems to lean more towards a reflection on the art itself, which is perfectly fine and definitely deserves its own thing. However, content on mainstream animated features and programs is mostly spread out between r/movies, r/television and the specific show/studio subreddits, and I'm sure some of us would like a general place to discuss all these things together, like a centralized hub for the best of modern and classic animation.

Which is why I have created r/TheAnimationStation! (inb4 people say the name sucks, I like the goofiness of it, shoutout to u/RoxieLoxie for recommending it). Obviously, since this is new, I'd love to get feedback on what you'd be looking for from an animation subreddit, and as I have already posted over there, I would appreciate some help in getting it to be as colorful as our favorite animated media, so if any experienced CSS folk are interested in this project, I'd be happy to hear you out!



Submitted September 05, 2017 at 07:00AM by AlexB9598W http://ift.tt/2gIUOCD

No comments:

Post a Comment