Sunday, September 17, 2017

If you're looking for a film with great choreography, cinematography, romance, humor, music, dancing and good ol' fashion entertainment...

Don't see LaLa Land. See Baby Driver.

Watched Baby Driver last night for the second time, this time on iTunes at home. Started watching LaLa Land today and halfway through it struck me how there are some similarities. Music, dancing and romance all play key parts.

I might be crazy but the chemistry between Baby and Debora seems more believable and real, and since they both take place in a fantasy pseudo-reality, I'll take the one that made me think of when I first met my wife and how exciting that was.

But also face-melting car chase scenes.

I actually smiled almost every time Baby hits play for his next soundtrack. Unlike LaLa Land I wish I could dance as well as and was as cool as Baby on his way to get coffee.

But also face-melting car chase scenes.



Submitted September 17, 2017 at 03:15PM by HalvJapanskFyr http://ift.tt/2wzjVdo

No comments:

Post a Comment