Monday, September 18, 2017

I think I was spiritually moved by mother!

So I saw mother! 3 days ago and it still hasn't left me. I caught onto the religious business maybe 2/3 into the movie and that's sort of when I fell in love with it.

Anyways, I've been a Christian my whole life, but I've always struggled with doubt and this movie, for the most part, didn't help. It kind of personified the God from the bible that I have trouble liking. At the same time though, this movie is the only time I think I've openly wept for Jesus. The movie went about it in the most mean-spirited and borderline evil way possible, but still. That felt really important to me.

Anybody feel anything similar? (I hate this question too, but I really haven't found anybody else who's said something similar to this)



Submitted September 18, 2017 at 03:26AM by BMhorror http://ift.tt/2feCvFj

No comments:

Post a Comment