Sunday, September 10, 2017

I just had to worst movie going experience of my entire life

I watched War For the Planet of the Apes since I just got my movie pass and wanted to test it out and three groups of people were being annoying and distracting. The first group was a group of about ten teenagers. Most of them were well behaved but two guys were texting throughout the whole movie and weren't even trying to hide it. At one point one of them even walked across the aisle to one of his friends and showed him a picture of something. The second group had a little girl about who was about 4 years old. She talked and whined throughout the entire movie and her parents didn't do anything to reprimand her. The final group sat in the front row and at two separate occasions decided to take selfies with the flash on. Also near the end one of them even used face time for a solid minute. Over all the movie pass worked perfectly but I found out I hate people. Has anybody else had trouble with people?



Submitted September 10, 2017 at 08:24PM by gingerchrs http://ift.tt/2xYSv2E

No comments:

Post a Comment