Sunday, September 17, 2017

I feel like I'm alone in not like the film 'IT'

(Very minor spoilers) I'm aware this is an unpopular opinion, but please bare with me. Everybody I have talked to who has seen the movie has absolutely loved it, and some have even gone on to say that it is revolutionary film. I saw 'IT' last night and was blown away at how many clichés it hit. With the exception of the comedic dialogue between the kids, I found that movie was brought down by the predictability of almost every characters' actions, as well as the unsurprising ending. Am I the only person who believes that a horror flick shouldn't have a happy ending? It's supposed to scare me, not provide to the audience a wholesome message.



Submitted September 17, 2017 at 08:46PM by vengeful_snickering http://ift.tt/2xK1gR1

No comments:

Post a Comment