Tuesday, September 5, 2017

How are there reviews for 'Mother!' But not 'It'?

It comes out in three days, what the fuck am I missing? I don't have three hundred words or characters or whatever is required to post in this sub, but I would love to know why It reviews are such big mystery. On an aside, do the mods actually think this 300 word requirement is necessary? What if people (such as me here) have a simple question? Am I supposed to spend my time making up random words to form coherent sentences? I don't understand that. I also don't think it's that big of a deal but I needed something to talk about. Am I there yet? Doing this from mobile is really hard. Okay, i'm going to post, I think this meets the requirement.



Submitted September 05, 2017 at 09:40AM by _JJ_Gittes http://ift.tt/2gIxi8I

No comments:

Post a Comment