Sunday, September 10, 2017

Help me find this 80s film?

Hi, I don't know if anyone will be able to help me because I only have a few details to go on... All I remember really is this scene where a huge beast with a single straight horn projecting from its forehead kills a woman, I think (perhaps a man), with it's horn (stop motion). I think I remember the backdrop being some kind of well-lit arena or grand white fantasy hall (think superman). I was very young when I saw this scene, I don't think I saw the rest of the film, given I was only a child and it seemed to have mature content. I know it's not a lot but I thought I could give it a shot. Thanks for any info or suggestions you might have!



Submitted September 10, 2017 at 02:59PM by Vaemera http://ift.tt/2jgst7B

No comments:

Post a Comment