Sunday, September 10, 2017

Favorite movies that blew your mind and/or were totally unexpected, but are rarely mentioned as "mind bending movies"

I was just reading through a bunch of posts about "mind bending" movies and the same movies kept coming up, but I kept thinking of other movies that took me on an unexpected journey, shocked me, blew my mind, and/or left me rolling it over in mind for a long time afterwards, but that weren't being listed. I'm curious about movies that blew your mind and were unexpected in some way, but that you don't hear mentioned often as part of this broad "genre". Foreign films, old films, low budget, and little known movies are all welcome! Here's some that I came up with as a jumping off point.

  1. I Origins
  2. Paprika
  3. Session 9
  4. The Jacket
  5. Goodnight Mommy
  6. The Voices
  7. The Talented Mr. Ripley
  8. Abre los Ojos
  9. The Wailing
  10. Under the Skin
  11. Incendies
  12. Perfect Blue
  13. Dark City
  14. Triangle
  15. A Scanner Darkly


Submitted September 10, 2017 at 08:10PM by Babybearbear http://ift.tt/2vP6LcT

No comments:

Post a Comment