Monday, September 18, 2017

Are the Pirates of the Caribbean sequels really bad movies?

I am not really a fan of the series. Just not my taste. I But I dont understand why they are called bad movies. I know Curse of the Black Pearl gets a lot of love, and it is a genuinely good film. The rest of them get shat upon quite a lot. I just rewatched the series, and I wont say that it converted me to a fan, but I found the films to be decent. They can be fun sometimes, and have a fair amount of adventure. The production values, CGI, cinematography and music are all nice. So I dont understand why they are all rotten on RT or get bad rep around here? Because they seem to be better than the genuinely bad franchise films such as Twilight films, Star Wars ep 1 and 2, Transformers 3 and 5, Fast 4, Hobbit 3, Suicide Squad, Spider Man 3 etc.

Even 4 and 5 were fairly watchable. They are alright if seen as standalone films.



Submitted September 18, 2017 at 07:19AM by James007BondUK http://ift.tt/2f591Wn

No comments:

Post a Comment