Sunday, September 10, 2017

Am I crazy for not liking Rogue One?

Everybody seems to enjoy this movie greatly but as a casual Star Wars fan and as someone who goes to the movies alot, I personally thought it was just so boring. The entire first half they are hopping all around planets and plotlines that all feel underdeveloped. A random tentacle scene. The soundtrack was very meh. And also the plot just didn't know what to do...lets kill Jyn's dad, lets look at the Death Star, oh now lets show Krennic yelling, and back to Jyn not doing anything at all, and cue funny droid joke and back to them bouncing around the plot/galaxy. It was all over the place but as one review states on every copy of the blu ray, "The Best Star Wars yet!" But for me personally, the worst. I saw it 4 times in the theatres and twice on Netflix thinking to myself am I crazy? Am I crazy that I find this movie so boring, pointless and just not fun? Of course when Vader shows up it awesome but thats Vader. Who is not gonna go nuts over Vader? I just feel like im taking crazy pills. So I want to know....am I? Was Rogue One really "The Best Star Wars Yet!" ?



Submitted September 10, 2017 at 12:28AM by trexonreddit http://ift.tt/2gUdvQl

No comments:

Post a Comment