Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Actors/Actresses who you wanted to see more of and want to see to come out of retirement.

I am not talking about actors who practically retired ala Gene Hackman or Joe Pesci, but talking about actors/actresses who just faded away into obscurity or just having to limited roles from time to time.

An actor comes to mind is Joe Pantoliano who was last seen in the first Percy Jackson movie before doing some TV work (I believe he was on Sense8 but I can't be too sure).

Another great actor that comes to mind is Dennis Franz, who pretty much retired after NYPD Blue. I could easily see him ham it up on Brooklyn 99. I mean, him and Andre could share a scene and it would be like Sipowicz and Pembleton meeting each other for the first time.



Submitted September 05, 2017 at 03:11PM by TBBklynite http://ift.tt/2eD6MK0

No comments:

Post a Comment