Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Any suggestions for a good biopic

Went to American made last night in the cinema and really enjoyed it. Tom Cruise in a plane what's not to like! It made me realise that there is nothing better than a good biopic. Any suggestions for me? Something similar to Catch me if you can, Wolf of Wallstreet, War dogs etc!

Also while on the topic of biopics any person you would like to be turned into a biopic? I know that there has been numerous poor attempts to make a Steve Jobs one which shows that a good backstory doesn't always lead to the best film. I'm sure in years to come we will see both a Trump and an Obama biopic film. One off the top of my head that would be great would be one on the life of Jimi Hendrix.



Submitted August 30, 2017 at 02:53PM by JohnMac76 http://ift.tt/2vKxmHa

No comments:

Post a Comment